Monday, November 14, 2016

December Daily 2014 - Video share

Since we've been talking about December Daily in the podcast for the last couple of weeks, I thought you might like seeing one of my finished albums. Here are a couple of videos that show my completed 2014 DD.


For some strange reason, my computer insisted upon separating this into two files. That means that this second video is only 1 minute long - grr. In case you want to see how it ends, here's that link too.



Hope you enjoy it!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Tiffany for sharing your album. Love the little details and I especially like how your voice lights up as you talk about the memories. Absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the little hidden journalling cards. I think that the selfie with a red scarf is a great opener to your album.
    caroline J xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you shared this!! You have inspired me! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love looking at your DD Tiffany. Maybe I could do this project. I do wonder what all I could take pictures of with only one child that is in her last year of high school. It's no longer the fun time it was when she was a little one . But maybe I should give it a go.

    ReplyDelete