Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Handmade Harvest Vintage Fest 2016 in review


A few weeks ago, I headed to Bethpage, TN with Lorie and her husband, Junior, to check out the Handmade Harvest Vintage Fest. The weather was perfect, and the setting was lovely. I even managed to buy a few things. Keep reading if you're interested in what a small festival in the South looks like at the beginning of October. :)




























Lunch was a fried green tomato bacon lettuce sandwich, or a FGTBL, along with a sweet tea. And, yes, it was absolutely divine!

























I was reminded how much I love simple, outdoor festivals. Even if I don't buy much, checking out the craftiness and getting inspiration is a lot of fun. Do you have a favorite festival near your hometown that you like to visit?

1 comment: