Monday, August 22, 2016

Sharing a layout - "Selfie" version #412 lol

Today's layout is another one I made before all my traveling this summer. I'm almost out of these, so I'll have to get back in my creative groove adapter in order to keep sharing craftiness on this blog. Anyway, y'all know how much I love a selfie, so I know this layout won't surprise you at all. 

Here are a few detail shots for ya:




How perfect is this cursive title? 

For those of you who like to read the journaling, knock yourselves out. Slightly sarcastic, that's always my jam.


And here's the final product. One page, three photos, story documented, selfies saved and shared, fun to make-> they should all be this easy! 

2 comments:

  1. This is too cute! I love the design and use of the selfies, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your sarcastic self. best blog post title. i'm pining this layout. why yes tiff, i have done that, after working at school.

    ReplyDelete